With our team’s experience in price management and price strategy, we also offer our customers consulting services in general pricing strategy, be it nationally or internationally. Finn H. Hansen, the founder of Stratinis, has extensive experience in international pricing in the FMCG industry and through various projects we have experience across many different industries.
We can offer everything from:
- Price strategy diagnostic, looking at what processes, systems, culture and more is in place today.
- Full pricing strategy projects, from diagnostic over new strategy creation to the implementation and continuous follow-up.
- Analysis of your current prices and discounts, identifying best ways forward. We use our strong software solution, Stratinis Pricing Suite Enterprise Edition for this, this you benefit from all its tools without having to buy the whole program initially. Long-term, if you want to repeat the analysis in-house, you would be well-advised to buy the software though.
Typical areas we cover:
- Pricing terminology
- Discount types
- Price increase management
- International pricing and how to manage differences between countries
- International Key Account price management
- Funds and discount management
- Incentive structures for sales people
- Pricing organisation
- Data availability
- and much more…
Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you with your price strategy. Pricing strategy consulting is available as an individual service or bundled with our software solutions.